Zitat Zitat von YouTube

Nappy Birthday DJ Fish The 50 Year Old Rap By PiKaHsSo & The Fabulous VerbaDelycks 2011

www.ReverbNation.com This is a Birthday Gift To my boy Mark Roberts Aka DJ Fish Sorry im just now uploading it but it took a long time to do this Nappy Birthday God has blessed you with 50 Years on this planet may he bless you to have many more. DJ Fish born March 2nd 1961 This song is 50 Seconds with 1 to grow on Below are the words incase u cant comprehend all of them 1:10am - 3:33pm Today DJ Fish is 50 years old Man i Understand You Bout To Lose Control I Thank God For Giving you your soul A True OG Who will Never Ever Fold And this is how your story goes You Are Crazy Runnin havin Funnin Understand you're the man Top gunnin Blessed to be alive Remember you DJing @ Lakeside Good times you provide Kicking It Flicking It Allow me to speak You Got 2 Children Calvin & MoniQue Weak never Your spirit is FREE USe to be on Dirty South Block Party It hurts me is yo favorite thing to say Mark Roberts DJ FIsh have a Nappy Birthday Peace PiKaHsso
Views:7
0ratings
Time:00:51More inPeople & Blogs

Weiterlesen...

Quelle: YouTube