label: pantamuzik
title: i got a dog
artists: nu
cat: pntmzk 009
format: digital
release date: 15.04.2010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ + + About... + + +
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pantamuzik is proud to announce their 9th release named "I Got A Dog", by Nu (a.k.a. Nushitzu). Rolf Laumer is his real name, and he’s a Berlin-based producer and performer with a vast experience in the techno/house arena. He has released a number of tracks in labels such as White and Bar25 with remarkable critic success. He´s made a trademark of including some hints of his Peruvian heritage (his mother is from Peru and he has spent some time in that country). In this EP, Nu travels through a refreshing eclecticism that reflects in 3 diverse music approaches, style wise.

The hypnotic "I Got A Dog" is based on a simple bassline and minimalistic beats, which grow as a snowball in a long, amazing way to the groove, to finally explode in a wicked, dancefloor monster without losing its simplicity. "Arequipa" features a horn section that is typical of Peruvian Andean music, paying tribute to one of the most beautiful regions of Peru through its music. "Cornuda" is produced vis-a-vis with Peruvian musician Israel Vich and features an ancient instrument made of goat horns playing the main motif on top of groovy beats and trippy textures.

A fantastic EP that fits the Latin-American aesthetic focus of Pantamuzik with high quality music.

+ + + Tracklist + + +

1. Nu – I got a dog (Original Mix)
2. Nu – Deep anger (Original Mix)
3. Nu feat Israel Vich – Cornuda (Original Mix)
4. Nu – Arequipa (Original Mix)

+ + + Samples + + +

http://www.pantamuzik.com
http://MySpace.com/pantamuzik

+ + + The best Artists say... + + +

Alexi Delano
Favourite Track: Nu feat Israel Vich – Cornuda (Original Mix)
Comments: Cornuda and Arequipa!!

Danny Tenaglia
Comments: thanx!!

Marco Carola
Favourite Track: Nu – I got a dog (Original Mix)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: nice track!

Claudio Coccoluto
Comments: Cornuda the best

Mikael Stavöstrand
Comments: I like Cornuda... nice smooth groove ..

Federico Molinari
Favourite Track: Nu – Deep anger (Original Mix)
Comments: nice ep

Steve Rachmad
Comments: Great track, Deep Anger. Nice this in between electro and detroit vibe. Also like Arequipa. Happy summery track.

Mijk van Dijk
Comments: Cornuda is nice. Wicked atmo!

Franco Bianco
Comments: Cornuda is my fav here!

Jaumëtic
Favourite Track: Nu – Arequipa (Original Mix)
Comments: Arequipa it´s a hit!

Noah Pred
Comments: interesting takes on tech-house here; i like the varied approach...

Paul Loraine
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Yes Yes YES! this is a quality EP

Signal Deluxe
Rating: 5/5
Comments: we love pantamuzik!!!!!! tight release! full support, cornuda in our sets!!!

Benoit C / Tsugi Mag
Favourite Track: Nu – Arequipa (Original Mix)
Comments: funny and groovy tx

Raúl / Clubbingspain
Favourite Track: Nu – I got a dog (Original Mix)
Comments: Great release!! Soon In Clubbingspain.com!

+ many more !!!

+ + + Buy + + +

https://www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/content/release/detail/235291/I%20Got%20A%20Dog
http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/products/1560059-02.htm
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Pantamuzik/releases/

and other stores around the world...

+ + + Promoted by + + +

Raffaella Bec / Dilek PR
dilekpr@sunrise.ch
An album not promoted, is like an album not released