Talking Cheap - Philipp Ort & Raymundo Rodriguez

Original Mix (Main Version)
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey Remix
Rob Davy Remix
Original Mix (Inst Version)

Played and supported by Danny Howells, Catz N Dogz, Maceo Plex, Carlo Lio, Layo & Bushwacka, Thomas Schumacher, Alex Niggemann, Gel Abril, Dragosh, Darius Syrossian, Milton Jackson, Ross Evana, Claudio Coccoluto, Yakine, Tom Budden, Tomoki Tamura, Jordan Peak, Manik, Jozif, Pedramovich, Terry Francis, Xpress 2, Horatio, Kasbah Zoo and many more!!

Click here to listen and download the tracks on Beatport.

Release Date Beatport Exclusive: 10/05/2011
Release Date (all digital stores worldwide): 24/05/2011

BLACK&WHITE ORANGE RECORDS is very proud to present the latest release TALKING CHEAP - PHILIPP ORT & RAYMUNDO RODRIGUEZ and this time it is a massive one indeed! With several remixes for labels such as Cubism, Kult Recordings, Plastik.FM and of course Black&White Orange Records under their belt, this production duo needs no introduction. Their latest work TALKING CHEAP was a big project from the beginning and many studio hours have been invested to get the most out of this deep, techy House track. Its long build up through catchy drum layers, vocal shots, smooth background bells and the steadily progressing melodic and luscious main hook indicates their passion behind this project. Even the vocal parts have a very deep meaning and have been carefully selected and positioned to reflect the idea of TALKING CHEAP. No wonder it ends with an immense musical impact and it surely is a fresh treat for your ears from start to finish.
On top of that, a very impressive remix roster has been arranged for this release including INXEC & MATT TOLFREY and ROB DAVY and believe it or not, it hasn't been short on creativity.
The INXEC & MATT TOLFREY remix with its huge strings and melodic gestures, is an amazingly beautiful and laid-back Deep House interpretation which truly reflects their production talent in almost every way.
ROB DAVY in the other hand took a whole different approach to his remix and came up with a pumping, dubby Tech House version which will without a doubt set every dance floor on fire. The strong Techno beat with its deep subs, the crunchy synth riffs and the cleverly arranged vocal parts takes this version to the next level and puts it straight into peak-time dance floor action.
This release is a must have for every electronic dance music lover and with it's wide range of styles there is definitely at least one track for everyone's needs!!

Layo & Bushwacka
Love it!

Dragosh
The Original is really nice! Happy to support it!

Alex Niggemann
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix. Thx

Jozif
Wow, the Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix is really really kicking...spacey and spooky but bad ass as well...defo support!

Darius Syrossian
Nice EP, all tracks are usable. Thanks will support!

Pedramovich
The Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix is very cool. The Original is a nice builder. Will be playing!

Yakine
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix is the one for me.

Nathan Coles
Love this

Claudio Coccoluto
I like the Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix!

Manik
Very good release. Digging it for sure!

Trickski
Nice uptempo sounds. Deep and driving. Will play the Original.

Terry Francis
Like all these. Cool!

Xpress 2
Super!! All mixes spot on. Love the Original.

Maceo Plex
HOTTTTTTTTT

Enzo Siragusa
Digging the EP. Good stuff all around!

Danny Howells
Super stuff, especially in the Original - cheers!

Catz N Dogz
All about the Inxec & Matt Tolfrey Remix!

Ekkohaus
Really digging the Rob Davy remix!

Demi
Into the Instrumental version

G-Ha
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix for me thanks!

Cozzy D
Liking the Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix.

Milton Jackson
Really liking the Original mix here, the big note/motif is especially cool!

Thomas Schumacher
I dig the Rob Davy remix. Thanks!

Claudia Lovisa
Nice..I like the Original mix the best...cool vibes...thanks!

Sebastian Roya
Thanks.

Tony Rodriguez
Cool mixes!

People Get Real
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix is the one...really cool!

Joe McKechnie
Strong set of mixes with Rob Davy just acting it with his big bottom end!

Shinedoe
Try out Rob Davy remix. Like the first minutes.

Osunlade
Deep and dirty! Love the Original and Rob Davy remix!

Wollion
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix is nice!! Support!

Pekka Parikka
Cool EP in all. Versatile remixes and so on. Like it!

Jesus Pablo
Nice speech... Rob Davy is my fav... but will get used over the months at different parts of the night... another quality release...

Fares Ben
Full Support for the Main Version and Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix for me good job.

Horatio
Full support on this one. I love them.

Kasbah Zoo
Ort is always Quality! Full Support! Our favourite is Talking Cheap (Main Version)!

Scott D'Souza
I LOVE this guys....deepness perfected. Main mix for me all the way and feeling the Rob Davy rmx too! Will give this a spin out here in Ibiza this very weekend!

Atapy
Awesome release, lovely tunes, hard to choose the fav but i guess the Main version is the one full support ! thanks

Stuart Brian
Another great EP, full support.... Thank you!

Dzeta n Basile
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix rocks! Full support!

Gareth 2Dark
Cool track and good remixes. Rob Davy mix is nice, not heard this one yet!

Sean Danke
Yeah super..really like this one!

Jon Gurd
Like the original!

Cyril Leger
MASSIVE EP!! Full support for it.

Paul Loraine
Great release here! This is pumping stuff, will be spinning both tracks this weekend thanks.

Tom Budden
Great stuff lads. Will be playing original and inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix

Nathan Barato
Heading for the Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix! Original will play also thanks!

Spedro
Original for me, Great one!

Milton Channels
Great ep. Rob davy remix can work on my sets.

Flip
Rob Davy's mix for me!

Philip Aruda
Top quality release as usual. Main version is my fav thanks for the send

Colin John
An expansive release. I like the variety in remixers. great stuff.

Oliver Markreich aka Cur.l
Original is very cool with good remixes ...playing for sure...thx!

Gel Abril
I like the Inxec & Matt Tolfrey Remix!

Mieka Du Franx
I absolutely love it, I love the message! I feel the same way! I don't get into that! Killer drive on the main version, sick roller and those bells, OOOHHH I love the techno bells!!!! HOT! Matt & Inxec killed it, what a unique remix, nasty! EP is Ace, full support!

Carlo Lio
Rob Davy remix is cool..will try!

Randall Jones
Hot release! My fav is Inxec & Tolfrey Remix!

Delicious
Groovy! Nice remixes!

Masahiro Suzuki
Inxec & Matt Tolfrey Remix is awesome! cool deep stuff...will support!

Jordan Peak
Nice deep vibes!! All tracks are cool but feeling the funk of Inxec & Matt Tolfrey remix the most!

Andrew Duke
Main mix for me.

Ross Evana
Awesome package! Original and Inxec & Matt Tolfrey mixes equally good! Great work!

Francesco Bonora
I love Philipp's tracks and this time again a bomb. Original Mix and Inxec & Matt Tolfrey versions are dope!

Philip O
Quality package, support!

Tomoki Tamura
Rob Davy remix is one for me. Great EP, All tracks are nice.

'Talking Cheap - Philipp Ort & Raymundo Rodriguez' is available on all major download sites worldwide such as iTunes, Beatport, BeatsDigital, Trackitdown and many more!!

'Talking Cheap - Philipp Ort & Raymundo Rodriguez' - All music Produced, Engineered and Mixed by Philipp Ort & Raymundo Rodriguez. Remixed by Inxec & Matt Tolfrey and Rob Davy. All tracks mastered @ Chocolate Factory London.

For more information about the release as well as all other inquiries check out our website at:

www.blackwhiteorange.com

or simply contact us by email at contact@blackwhiteorange.com.